Friday, September 08, 2006

POP UP VINTAGE SHOP! get it while it's haute!

Williamsburg/Brooklyn, NY – Sunday, September 24th 2006 – New York City’s fashion darlings Tommy Cole and Roy Caires present their ONE DAY ONLY Pop Up Vintage Shop at GALAPAGOS Art Space, located at 70 North 6th Street (between Wythe & Kent) (718) 782-5188

This comming Sunday (September 24th 2006) from 12:00 – 6:00 PM, Cole and Caires will fill this amazing space with an abundance of carefully selected vintage clothing and jewelry for Men & Women – all in excellent condition and selling at very reasonable prices. This isn’t your average shabby thrift store, the Pop Up Vintage Shop is a guerrilla-style shopping event and it shouldn’t be missed. Bring your friends, bring some cash and head to Galapagos for cocktails, tunes, clothing and jewels! CA$H ONLY! CA$H ONLY!




Some Featured Men’s Items include:
Ties and Accessories $10 - $20
Western Shirts $15 - $20
Blazers and Jackets $25 - $35

Some Featured Women’s Items include:
Jewelry and Accessories $10 - $30
Dresses and Skirts $20 - $30
Coats and Jackets $25 - $35

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait!

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I was directed to your blog through TFS forums.......and I found it interesting and good.

Can you do me a favour?? Can you invite me to the forums. I am a novice fashion designer from India and really want to be part fo the forums. But it is an invitation based community and I dont know anybody there. can you please invite me. my email address is:

adked47@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

Aditya

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home